Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 29

Maks is 4 weeks old today, and 30 weeks gestation as of yesterday. The 30 week mark is a milestone which means he gets to have colored bedding! Here is a picture of him with his cute safari sheets.


He is back up to 2ml of breast milk every 3 hours, and he finished his course of the diflucan. That is a medication that is used prophylactically to prevent fungal infections in micro preemies. He has been on it since day one.

Tomorrow he gets his 30 day head ultrasound to see if he has had any brain bleeds. We are praying that this turns out well. Tomorrow is fast Sunday, and we are praying for good results on that and that Maks will start tolerating the breast milk better so he can grow!

My cousin, Katie, went through the temple this afternoon, and I was grateful for the opportunity to be there. I am grateful for the peace I felt there today and for temples and eternal families. I am also thankful for prayer and for the many prayers throughout the world being said for Maks. Please continue to include him in yours!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment