Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 30

Day thirty means Maks had his thirty day head ultrasound. I am so relieved and excited to see the results came back as normal!


Maks is having a good day! He is back up to 3ml of breast milk every three hours, and they reduced the CPAP settings back down to 5. He has been tolerating that well, and he is continuing to have more regular bowel movements. We are very excited about that! He weighs 825 grams which is 1 lb 13.5 oz. We are getting closer and closer to 2 pounds!

I held him today, and I must say it is getting harder and harder to leave the hospital. I shouldn't even say that because I know we have such a long road ahead of us, but I just hate to leave him. Especially when his eyes are wide open looking at me. :( This little guy is quickly stealing my heart.

Milyn is also at such a fun age right now. I just had to post this cute picture of her having a tea party with "snuggles" her teddy bear! She is so stinking cute.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I am SO HAPPY for your little family today! I always think "what if that was my little grandchild" and it just tears me up! It makes me so excited that he is growing. Just looking back at that first picture you posted....WOW, what a difference a few ounces make!!!! KEEP GOING LITTLE MAKS!

    ReplyDelete