Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 44

I am a horrible wife! I forgot to give a shout out to the best husband and father yesterday. It was Logan's birthday, and he turned 26! My sister, Lindsay, and her family came to visit from Boise, and my brother-in-law, Mark, took Logan to Targhee to go snowboarding. They had a blast, but were definitely worn out afterwards. :) It was also my niece, Rylie's birthday, so we celebrated with cake and ice cream when the boys got back. So, here is a belated happy birthday to Logan and Rylie! I love you!








Maks is still doing well! Logan got to hold him again today,and he seems to be recovering well from all the stimulation yesterday. He has had a lot of good days lately, and we count our blessings every day for that! Please continue to pray for him. I also start work tomorrow, and I am pretty nervous about it. Hopefully we will all be able to adjust, and life will go on as normally as possible.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment