Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 32 - 1 Month Old!




Maks is 1 month old today! His sweet nurse decorated this for him today, so I had to take a picture. He is still pretty tiny, but just look at the difference a month has made. This first picture is kind of blurry, but he was just a day or two old.


These next pictures are his first "comparison" pictures. When I had Milyn, I took a picture of her next to a teddy bear every month of her first year for a comparison of her growth. For Maks, I bought a washable monkey, washed it last night, and took it to the hospital to stay by the incubator. I put it in the incubator, but didn't let it touch him. It is a regular sized TY beanie baby, but it is huge compared to Maks! I think it will be fun to watch his growth change through the months.





He is having a good day, and he is up to 5ml on his breast milk! He has never made it that far, so I am pretty excited! He also passed the two pound mark today! Tonight he weighs 945 grams, which is almost 2lbs 1 oz. He has almost doubled his birth weight. Crazy!!! Other than that, not much has changed! Keep it going, Maksim!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. I KNOW I comment too much but I AM SO EXCITED THAT MAKS IS 2 lbs!!!!!! He looks like a darling little boy in the pictures with the teddy bear!! I am going to go looking for a preemie outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comments, Bonnie! I actually look forward to them. Thanks for your support!

      Delete
  2. I was also going to say how exciting it is that he's 2 lbs! What a great 1 month old surprise! Go Maks! We send our love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete