Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 49

No blockages were seen on the ultrasound of Maks' liver. We are so grateful. Hopefully the Actigall will start helping lower his bilirubin while his liver matures enough to get off of it. Dr. Anschutz lowered the oxygen amount to 3.5L, and Maks is rocking it! We pray for more good days ahead.

I somehow survived my first week of work. It was insane! My offices are so far behind, and I feel like I made no progress. The hardest part was trying to focus. I am out of practice because I have been off for so long, and it turns out that I am pretty distracted. Needless to say, I am not performing as quickly as I am used to, and it is extremely frustrating. I also go go go all day long, so my brain has been having a hard time shutting down at night, and I can't fall asleep. I am so tired, and I am really looking forward to catching up on some sleep this weekend so I can start all over next week.

I know that "this too shall pass," but life is hard right now. It isn't awful, and I don't hate it; it is just hard.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment