Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 19

Not much has changed for Maks today. He is on all of the same medications and TPN. His poor belly is still full of air, but he seems to be doing okay. I got to hold him today for about an hour, and he tolerated it really well. He didn't have any bradycardia episodes. He had a few desats, but he came out of them quickly on his own. Towards the end of the time I was holding him, he was starting to get really comfortable. He was laying kind of sideways across my chest, and he kept looking up at me. It was so cute and special. I wish I could have somehow captured that moment.


When I went to see him this evening, he was wide awake. The nurse had just changed his diaper and checked his temperature. I got a picture of him and took a video. Of course i think every second in the video is amazing because he is my son. :) If you watch it, you will see a couple of little smiles. And look at those big beautiful eyes! I also wish that pictures and video would do his head full of blonde hair justice. He is such a little toe head!

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

  1. I would love to see this video but it won't play. I even downloaded the app. Is there a magic way to view it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally got the video to upload! You should be able to see it now!

      Delete
  2. I am having a hard time getting it uploaded. I will keep trying and let you know if I can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love he video Shalee! He looks so grown up compared to last week! I just love that little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! He looks amazing! I haven't seen him in a while and he looks so much bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that! Awesome smiles, that is so rewarding! He looks so good, keep up the good work! Take care, Cortney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is the BEST video ever! I just watched it with Avery and she kept giggling saying, "Oh Baby, so cute!" I LOVE his smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. I love how big his eyes are and then as he is falling asleep with that big smile. . . melt my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT WAS SO PRECIOUS! IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so precious and he looks great! This video makes me tear up, its so tender.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that video. I cried the entire time. He is such a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete