Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting Started

I am finally getting Maks' blog started! We decided this is the best way to keep everyone up to date on his progress. I also decided that this would be a good way for me to keep a journal about his changes and the emotions we experience along the way. Maks is already so very loved, and there are lots of people who are curious about his progress. We appreciate the curiosity, and we especially appreciate the thoughtful prayers on his behalf. We have already seen so many miracles because of the faith of family and friends.
Since lots of people will probably be looking at this blog, I figured I should probably do a short introduction of our family. Logan and I have been married for 4 years. On December 8, 2010 we had our first child, a beautiful and healthy little girl. Milyn is such a talkative and rambunctious 2-year-old, and we love her to pieces!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment