Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 57

Maks is 8 weeks old today. He weighs 3lbs 5oz, and is about 15.5 inches long. He is so stinking cute, and it is getting even harder to leave him at the hospital. Logan and I are both just ready for him to be home so our family can feel complete. I think we are both just feeling like something is missing with him not here. It has been a very long eight weeks, and I know the next month or two isn't going to be any easier. Please pray for all of us to have the patience to get through the next several weeks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling of missing somebody all to well, for different reasons though. It hurts the Mommy's heart so badly! That being said... HOLY COW! He's getting so big! 3 lbs and 5 oz!!! Way to go Mighty Miracle Maks! We will be sure to say lots of extra prayers that you'll all be strengthened and Maks will continue to improve and grow! We love you! Bargers

    ReplyDelete