Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 60 - two months old

Maks is two months old today! Look how much he has grown! He now weighs 3lbs 11oz and is 15 3/4 inches long. He is finally bigger than his monkey.


He had a busy day today! Because he is two months, he had to get his first immunizations. He had two shots, and he was a trooper. It was probably a breeze compared to everything else he has been through.

He had another big milestone today; he took a bottle for the first time! I was sad I wasn't able to be there, but they wanted to try it at a time when he was really awake, and unfortunately I was working. The nurse was kind enough to snap a few pictures for me. He is up to 35ml every three hours on his feeds, and I was amazed to learn he took all but 7ml through the bottle! Isn't that incredible?! They will continue to give him one bottle a day for a while, then they will go to one every shift, and increase from there.





He also got a bath, I held him a couple times, and Logan held him once. Needless to say, he was tuckered out by this evening! The night nurse said he completely slept through his 8pm cares. Hopefully he has a good night! Happy two month birthday, Mr. Maks!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment