Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 70

70 days, people. We have been going to the NICU for 70 days. Does it sound like a lot? Because today it feels like a lot. Today just turned out to be an overall overwhelming, breakdown day for me. Thank goodness I have this cutie to see when I come to the hospital.


Maks had a good day. He ate 100% of one bottle during the day shift, but he slept through all of the other feedings and sets of cares. He weighs a whopping 4lbs 6oz! If he keeps this up, he's going to be huge when we bring him home. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry today was so rough, I remember just wanting to take my girls home and not have to deal with the all the NiCU stuff anymore. Your doing amazing, you will look back on all this later on and know you an handle just about anything else. Maks weigh more now than when my twins were born at 34 weeks!

    ReplyDelete