Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 61

Well, it turns out that Maks' big day yesterday was just a little too much for him to handle. He had kind of a rough day today full of bradys and desats. :( He was just exhausted from everything. I forget how fragile he is when he has so many good days in a row. Days like today bring me back to the reality and gravity of the situation he is in and of the long road we have ahead of us.

I went to the hospital this morning for rounds, but didn't get very close because I woke up with a head cold. I guess it was inevitable, considering Logan and Milyn have both been sick for the past couple of weeks. I also didn't go this evening to hold him, because I didn't want to risk getting him sick, and because I wanted him to be able to rest. We also held off on giving him a bottle today. I did, however, bring some breast milk in from this morning and yesterday, because I know it is full of the antibodies my body is producing against this virus. Hopefully it will help boost Maksim's immunity!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment