Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 62

Today was a sad day for me, because, for the first time since he was born, I wasn't able to see Maksim. I have been sick and running a fever, and I just don't want to risk getting him sick. It has been rough. I didn't even get to go to rounds. Thankfully, Logan is better, and he got to go see him a couple of times. Milyn is also still really sick, and I think she enjoyed having some mommy time today.

There were no new orders today, but Maksim had his follow-up eye exam this morning. I was sad to learn that more ridges were discovered in both of his eyes. Most of them are small, but he has some in zone 1, which is his central vision. We continue to pray that these will somehow resolve and/or move towards his visual periphery.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment