Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 78

Maks had a good day. The prune juice finally helped him have a bowel movement, and we always get excited about that. He is still pretty gassy, though, and that darn fortifier sure makes his toots stink! :) He is maintaining his saturations with the oxygen decrease, but he is still having some tachypnea today. The doctor is having the nurses watch his bradys and desats closely, and if he starts having a lot, he wants a hematocrit ordered to see if he might need a blood transfusion. Hopefully he doesn't!

Logan and I got to go see him tonight to give him a bath and feed him a bottle. We also weighed him, and he weighs 5lbs and 2oz! Not far from the 6 1/2 pounds my pregnancy app says he should be if still inside of me. I missed being able to see him earlier today because I was at Time Out For Women with my mom and sisters, but it was a nice, welcomed change and full of inspirational speakers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment